Saturday, August 14, 2004

QuakeCon 2004...had a freakin BLAST!!!

Wow...

It's now Saturday evening, and QuakeCon will officially close tomorrow at noon. I'll be headed home WAY before then (like 10 or so...or I hope so anyway!).

What are my overall impressions of QuakeCon 2004? Wow. I can sum up everything that I think in that one, simple word. "Wow" implies so much, but it is the only word that I can think of right now that comes even close to what I feel. I mean, it's been 4 PACKED days since I got here. Not a moment goes by that there hasn't been something to do. Now, granted, I didn't get to do all of the things I wanted to (for one reason or another), but all in all, it's been a freakin blast!

One thing I am looking forward to, though. Well, ok...two things I am looking forward to:

#1: Sleeping in my own bed - For the last couple nights, I've been sleeping on the floor, half under this table that is against the wall in our room. I'm not complaining. It's been some of the best sleep that I've gotten in a long time! There is just nothing like sleeping in your own bed, though. Nothing can compare to it. Nothing at all.

#2: Coming to QuakeCon 2005 - yes, that's right. I am ready RIGHT NOW to sign up for QuakeCon 2005. If there was a place that I could sign up, I would. Unfortunately for me, it's going to be April of next year before registration is open again! Oh well...it's been so much fun. The only way that I can think of for it to have been more fun would be if there were some of my friends here. Don't get me wrong! I've met quite a few people that just ROCK! I wouldn't trade the last 4 days for anything...and that's a fact, but next year, I'm going to kidnap my friend }{ (tm) or maybe even handamer. It would be super fun then! w00t!

Anyway...there are these people playing some weird techno-dancing game over there that looks really funny (why make a game that causes you to get hot and sweaty?!). Must go laugh at them and make them realize how goofy they look.

LT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home