Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Busy...Lots of news

First, I want everyone to notice the little Donation button on the right here. Yes, that’s right…I’ve slipped into the beggar mode and am asking for donations from everyone that I don’t know so that I can get myself a new camera. The camera I want to get is the Canon Powershot S1. Now, I know what you are thinking. You’re thinking, “Scott…don’t you have a camera? Isn’t this the same thing as falling into the “Why do American’s collect stuff?” idea? In a word…no. The camera that I presently have is all but on it’s last leg. It’s a Sony Mavica that records to floppy disks that will meet an untimely end once I get a new camera. So, if you’re feeling generous…donate. If not, I love you anyway.

Ok, last 2 weeks have been busy. I went to Maryland twice in the last 2 weeks and have been horribly busy in the time that I haven’t been traveling. I have a bit of an announcement. *drum roll* My official last day here at work, and perhaps in Louisiana as a whole, will be May 27th. That’s right ladies and gents…I will be moving Memorial Day weekend. It’s been very nice for the last couple days because now the tunnel has an end to it.

My hard drive in my computer at home crashed the other day. I ended up losing pretty much everything. I was able to save some stories that I’ve written, as well as some pictures of trips and stuff, but that was about it. If you haven’t emailed me your email address and other pertinent info, I don’t have it anymore. If you read this and want me to email you for whatever reason, please be sure I have your email address as once I move…well…I won’t be getting in touch with people as regularly. Probably. Well, until I get settled.

Well, that’s pretty much all I want to write for now. If anyone knows anyone local that wants to buy a couch, a bed or a desk, please let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00T!! Glad to hear that you are seeing that light at the end of your tunnel. I wish you the best and hope that you will drop in and let us all know how you are doing after everything is said and done.

Don't be a stranger,
Drifter

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home